You may be eligible if:
• You are a healthy male or female 18-55 years of age.
• You are able to meet all eligibility criteria.
• You are able to comply with all study visits.
Study number: B7981025
Be compensated for your time: $2600.00 for completion of the study
The Pfizer New Haven Clinical Research Unit is conducting a study of a new investigational drug being studied to treat people with inflammatory conditions and diseases. This includes: Alopecia areata (bald patches), Vitiligo (loss of skin pigment), Rheumatoid arthritis (RA), Inflammatory bowel disease (Ulcerative colitis, Crohn’s disease). “Investigational” means that the drug has not been approved by the United States (US) Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Sumatriptan (Imitrex) will also be given in this study. Sumatriptan is a marketed drug used to treat migraine headaches. However, the use of sumatriptan in this research study is investigational.
This study involves: You will be in this study up to about 42 days. This does not include the time between screening and dosing, which can be up to 28 days.
This study involves:
• 3 dosing periods (during one continuous admission)
• 8 overnight stays
• 1 follow-up phone call (between 28 and 35 days after the last dose)
There will be at least 2 days between each dose of sumatriptan.